Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome To NAFA's Board of Director's Blog!

I don't know for sure how this is going to work out, but we are prepared to give blogging a try. I will start by introducing myself. My name is Tutankhamun. I am the Executive Director of Northeast Arkansans for Animals. I know what you are thinking... he's a dog, how can he be the Executive Director? Well the story behind that is who better to know what a bunch of dogs need than a dog. Please know that we are an equal opportunity board and we do not discriminate by species. I was just the lucky one appointed to oversee this organizations well being. Please note that everyone that is involved in this organization is a volunteer. There are no paid employees at NAFA (kibble does not count). In the upcoming weeks and months I will introduce other members of NAFA's Board of Director's. Thank you for your time and support!

No comments: