Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WESTMINSTER RESULTS 2/15/2010

I was watching last night to see how all my friends were doing and remembered that not everyone is able to watch. I decided that I would post them to my blog and share for those of you who did not get to see last nights West Minister Dog Show. I just posted where the breeds ranked in groups and not the individual dogs names, sorry.

Here are the results:

Hound Group

1st Whippet
2nd Greyhound
3rd Scottish Deerhound
4th Petits Bassetts Griffons Vendeer

Toy Group

1st Poodle
2nd Pekingese
3rd Shih tzu
4th Papillion


Non Sporting Group

1st French Bulldog
2nd Shar-Pei
3rd Bulldog
4th Poodle – Miniature

Herding Group

1st Puli
2nd Belgian Sheepdog
3rd Bearded Collie
4th German Shepherd

I will post tonights results tomorrow. Until then have a great day.

Tut

No comments: